My committment to clients
I am committed to providing ethical services and am accountable to the Unashamedly Ethical codes of practise as specified below.
I do not use any bootlegged (unlicensed or stolen) software and all font’s & graphics I use are either commercially free or purchased legally.
- To be honest and ethical in all our dealings.
- To provide efficient, economic and effective products and services in an impartial manner.
- To provide all stakeholders with timely, accessible and accurate information.
- To refuse to elicit, accept or pay any bribes, and to report those who do.
- To negotiate all contracts with the utmost integrity.
- To pay taxes, and to pay all creditors on time.
- To pay reasonable salaries and wages.
- To submit ourselves to just and ethical governing authorities.
- To remember the poor by investing generously and sacrificially in the broader community.
- To collaborate with our peers to impact our community and nation.
More about Unashamedly Ethical
Unashamedly Ethical is a campaign promoting ethics, values and clean living. UE facilitates the forming of local Unashamedly Ethical communities all over the world. The founder and chairman is South African businessman Graham Power.
How the campaign works
The campaign is built upon three pillars, around which local communities form:
- A challenge to people to make a public commitment to ‘good values, ethics and clean living’.
- An online directory of all signatories (organizations and individuals).
- A presiding Ombudsman who holds all signatories accountable, and who will review written complaints against any signatory.
Understanding the purpose – Building Community
The goal is to form local communities of signatories all over the world. The forming of communities is the goal, because community relationships are the heart of transformation.
- Community implies a common crisis and/or a common cause. UE’s common crisis is the moral decay we see in our world. In response, all local community members have signed the relevant UE Commitment Form/s, are listed on the Online Directory and are accountable to the Ombudsman. These things form the ‘reason-for-being’ of our growing community.
- Community implies growing relationships. Building a successful community requires ongoing personal contact (fellowship) between members/signatories.
- Community implies mutual edification. We believe that as UE community members, we all require consistently good teaching and encouragement from those gifted to do so. Local UE communities are therefore encouraged to come together regularly to hear good speakers, thereby encouraging one another, and inspiring one another on to love and good deeds.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Join the global UE community by clicking HERE to make your own public commitment to ethics, values and clean living now.
- Join a local UE Community:
Are you looking to start a new project or develop an existing one?
Please contact me If you’d like a proposal or obligation-free consultation: